Daimler unveiled the Mercedes-Benz Marco Polo camper van on the 2020 Caravan Motor and Tourism (CMT) exhibition earlier this week. The van is provided with Mercedes-Benz Superior Management (MBAC) interface module, permitting customers to carry out varied operations from a smartphone.
For example, one can management the lights and temperature within the residing space of the van utilizing the companion smartphone app. Under are the whole features of MBAC, as specified by the corporate in a press release.
- Checking the recent water and gray water tank fill ranges
- Checking the cost degree of the auxiliary battery
- Controlling the warm-air auxiliary heater, together with programming a timer and night-time temperature discount
- Controlling the coolbox temperature
- Extending or retracting the electrical pop-up roof
- Opening and shutting the electrically operated sliding sunroof
- Controlling the sound system, regulating every part from the bass depth to the sound setup
- Adjusting the brightness degree and shade temperature of the inside lighting, together with that of the ambient lighting
The van may have a 10.25-inch touchscreen central show within the cockpit. The show helps all of the aforementioned controls as effectively. Furthermore, Mercedes has built-in “Mercedes me join” providers to the van in order that prospects could make use of providers together with automobile monitoring, navigation, and multimedia.
MBAC shall be a typical characteristic on Marco Polo vans by Spring 2020. “2020 will now see MBAC added as a typical part to our personal Marco Polo camper vans. With this, we will provide tenting followers a totally new degree of consolation and stay as much as our aspiration of being the modern chief within the phase”, stated Klaus Maier, Head of Advertising and Gross sales at Mercedes-Benz Vans in an announcement.
So, what are your ideas on Mercedes-Benz Marco Polo camper van? Tell us within the feedback.